Good Times Adventures Online Booking is OPEN!
ONLINE BOOKING IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A RESERVATION
PLANNED OPENING DAY FOR THE 2023/2024 WINTER SEASON IS DECEMBER 18TH 2023. (SNOW DEPENDENT)
- UPDATE: AS OF 11/30/2023 EARLY SEASON SNOW CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN BELOW AVERAGE.
- FOR DATES PRIOR TO 12/18/23 IT IS POSSIBLE THAT WE MIGHT BE RUNNING TOURS, IT COULD COME DOWN TO DAY OF DECISIONS.
- IF YOU WILL BE IN TOWN BETWEEN 12/15/23 – 12/17/23 CALL THE OFFICE TO SEE IF WE HAVE STARTED RUNNING TOURS.
- Booking for dates between 12/15/2023 – 12/17/23 will not be made available until & if snow conditions permit.
- PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL EARLY SEASON DATES (any dates in December) ARE SNOW DEPENDENT.
- If you are weighing options for a vacation to Breckenridge our season runs from mid-December 2023 through the end of March 2024.
- EARLY SEASON OFFICE HOURS ARE 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM, M-F, Mountain Standard Time.
- BOOKINGS FOR DATES BETWEEN 12/15/23 – 12/17/23 WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF SNOW CONDITIONS PERMIT.
Unforgettable fun as YOU mush a team of Huskies in the Colorado Rocky Mountains!
We run an awesome 6-
2023-2024 Dog Sledding Pricing
$180.00 per person
* For the safety of our dogs there is a strict weight limit of 275 pounds per person
** Due to the nature of this activity the minimum age for children is 5 and for safety reasons pregnant women are not allowed on tours.
*** YOU MUST BE 15 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE ON A DOG SLED TOUR WITHOUT A PARENT OR GUARDIAN ON THE TOUR WITH THE MINOR PARTICIPANTS **
- Reservations are required and must be paid in full at that time in order to guarantee your trip. We strongly recommend making reservations for peak vacation periods and weekends as early as possible.
- There are no refunds for any cancellations or drops in party numbers within 24 hours of the scheduled trip time, and 72 hours notice is required for groups of fifteen or more.
- Children 4 and under and pregnant women are not allowed on any of our tours.
- A signed liability agreement is required prior to the tour.
- Trips will depart at the scheduled time. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your tour to allow time for checking in and getting geared up. We cannot hold a tour for late arrivals.
What To Wear
- Check the weather and plan accordingly.
- Multiple layers and ski wear, winter boots, goggles or sunglasses, gloves and neck warmers are highly recommended.
- You are responsible for providing your own gloves, handwarmers, sunglasses, goggles, neck warmers, etc.
- Adult snow suits and boots are available at no extra charge for those who need additional gear. Sorry, we do not have suits for children.
- You are welcome to use your ski helmets on all of our dog sledding trips.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen, camera, water and sense of adventure!